The written word is permanent. Is evidence in any dispute and can be referred to again and again. Grammar, spelling are always scrutinized and critical negotiation writing should be reviewed. In adversarial proceedings, less information is better as more information will be used against your interests, generally….
- Beyond the Simple Math of Pricing: How to Make Your Pricing Work for You
- Real World Negotiation Fail: COVAX Post-Mortem
- Design Research: An Ambitious Application of Shrewd Negotiation Strategy
- How to Protect Yourself — and Your Bank Account — from Inflation
- How to Make the Best Use of Your Voice for Negotiation Success