Face to face gives us much more information than telephone or email. We tend to look at macro body language first, then the fact, then the eyes. Only then do we listen to the spoken word….
- Beyond the Simple Math of Pricing: How to Make Your Pricing Work for You
- Real World Negotiation Fail: COVAX Post-Mortem
- Design Research: An Ambitious Application of Shrewd Negotiation Strategy
- How to Protect Yourself — and Your Bank Account — from Inflation
- How to Make the Best Use of Your Voice for Negotiation Success