The most distracted and incomplete form of negotiation. Difficult to prove meeting of the minds as texts tend to be short and general. The details matter. Given ethereal importance, texts and live chat militate against a meeting of the minds….
- Beyond the Simple Math of Pricing: How to Make Your Pricing Work for You
- Real World Negotiation Fail: COVAX Post-Mortem
- Design Research: An Ambitious Application of Shrewd Negotiation Strategy
- How to Protect Yourself — and Your Bank Account — from Inflation
- How to Make the Best Use of Your Voice for Negotiation Success