What’s your dream job?
Are you in it right now?
Maybe you’re thinking about moving in that direction?
Perhaps you’re looking for a new job by default because of recent circumstances?
Looking for work is never particularly fun, but it’s one of the most important real-world applications of negotiation skills. Namely, how do you interview well to get to the next round? Once you get to the next round, how do you negotiate compensation? Should you negotiate your compensation? How do you get the company to invest in your success, so that you can negotiate for a killer raise down the line?
Lucky for you, we’ve got the answers to ALL of your job seeking questions. We can’t do the hunting for you, but once you’ve got that perfect position in your sights, we’re here to help you land it.
Click any of the titles below to hear the full Persuasion Lap Podcast episode:
- #74: Join the Lightning Round – Pro A’s for Your Negotiation Q’s
- #73: Mirroring and Body Language — How to be a Negotiation Pro in Seconds
- #62: Negotiating Money Matters: Job Offers and Promotions
- #34: Seeking a Job in Sales with Mark Berkovitch
- #33: Making the Most of a Job Interview with Dalena Bradley
- #25: Micro Expressions
- #24: Body Language
- #20: Job Seekers Negotiation Basics
- #18: Persuasive Mechanisms
- #12: The MOST Effective Negotiation Tactics
- #3: How to Get Over Your Fear of Negotiation
If you still have job-seeking questions, let us know in the comments so we can feature you and your question on the Persuasion Lab Podcast!
Happy job hunting!